Grow Your B2B Business On LinkedIn.
Bring clarity and focus to your LinkedIn strategy. Learn the eye-opening systems and principles I've used to bring in over $4,028,228 of revenue from my posts and comments.
Join 100+ sellers and founders who gained the clarity and focus they needed to build a successful LinkedIn strategy.
Reframe Your Mindset
1. Social selling is not what you think it is. The people making millions of dollars on LinkedIn practice these 3 principles that change them from "just another salesperson" into a trusted expert.💡 Unlock Lifetime Access Now
Engage Your Prospects
2. Learn the one critical piece that most people miss when it comes to commenting and DMing on LinkedIn. How to build your credibility and build the right relationships with executive buyers.💡 Unlock Lifetime Access Now
Write High-Converting Posts
3. Go from being afraid to publish, to knowing exactly what to write about. Learn how to build trust & capture leads with different types of content. Play-by-play LinkedIn post breakdowns.💡 Unlock Lifetime Access Now
"Your social selling course was instrumental in my success last quarter (my first quarter out of ramp). Seriously the best thing. I was 150% quota for the quarter. Second of all other BDRs at Gainsight. And I have started getting inbound. All from being in conversations with people who are talking about Community and Customer Success."
-Jennifer Gladden, Sales @ Gainsight
Close more deals this quarter.
- 2 hours of content with over thirty lessons
- Lifetime access including updates
- Bring clarity and focus to your LinkedIn strategy
- See how it's done with play-by-plays of $100k+ deals
Who should take this course?
Do you teach how to use LinkedIn automation?
How is this training different?
Can we get customized training?
Why are you qualified to teach this?
Do you offer consulting?
Founder @ Language of Leadership
"This really helped me break down a few mental barriers I have around using Linkedin to sell. I feel like I have permission to be myself and authentically connect with people, rather than feeling like I need to 'grind' out enough connection requests or become super invested in some automated process. I appreciate the reminder, and examples, of how to 'show, not tell' and how that the impact of valuing my own time goes well beyond my own calendar (it shows others how valuable my time is). Great course!"